Roundtables 2017: Tuesday, April 18th
The AccelerateAB Roundtables Session is an exclusive event that matches 15 high-potential technology startups in Alberta with mentors from The A100 and industry experts. The Roundtable Sessions provide high quality advice and coaching from people who have built, exited and grown technology startups themselves.
This is an exclusive opportunity for tech startups to connect with experienced entrepreneurs who have been there, done that and gain exposure in the Canadian innovation ecosystem.
Participating companies are invited to bring 2 founders or C-level executives. Roundtable tickets are $150 each and include access to private workshops, Roundtables, and the AccelerateAB Conference the following day.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS FRIDAY, MARCH 3, 2017
What you get
- Access to a half-day Storytelling Workshop led by our PR Partner, The Agency
- An intimate pitch coaching session with certified mentors hosted by PwC Canada
- Access to the full day AccelerateAB Conference on April 19, 2017 at the BMO Centre
- Opportunity to do a 3-min pitch to 400+ attendees at AccelerateAB
What we're looking for
- Founder works full-time in the company
- Clearly demonstrated product-market fit
- Paying customers or first revenue
- Demonstrated financial commitment
- Team members with complimentary talents and backgrounds
- High market potential and the vision of becoming a global business
- Willingness to receive mentorship and coaching
Dates & Timelines
Company applications open January 16 - March 3, 2017
Company selection confirmed by March 15, 2017
Roundtables take place Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at Murrieta's in Calgary
2017 Roundtable Selection Committee
President, T&T Developments