Startup Advising Sessions 2018:
Monday, April 23rd
Our longstanding Roundtables session format has been updated to better fit the current tech ecosystem and requirements of Alberta’s startups. Proudly hosted by The A100, this is an opportunity for companies that have demonstrated traction to connect with experienced entrepreneurs who have been there, done that.
The sessions take place the day before the main conference on Monday, April 23rd, and provide high quality advice from people who have built, scaled, and exited technology startups themselves.
By the end of the sessions, you will have experienced:
- A customized 1:1 workshop with A100 members and industry experts
- A storytelling workshop with our PR Partner, The Agency
- A pitch coaching session with certified advisors hosted by PwC Canada
- All aspects of AccelerateAB Conference at a discounted rate
- And the opportunity to be shortlisted to pitch to over 500 attendees at AccelerateAB
Stand by for further details on the new Startup Advising Sessions at AccelerateAB!